Saturday, February 21, 2009

Lisa and Ben Townsend




I'm so thankful for You and all You and Mom have done for me in my life. I meet people that know you at least once a week and they all say that they love you or that their kids love you. I hope there's nothing in your mind getting in the way of the joy you should feel for influencing so many people in a positive way. I am so blessed by your example of putting us first, always telling me you love me, never being driven by status or pride. You appreciate everyone else no matter what. So many people, including me, can't see past the end of their nose when it comes to other people. We don't value other people as much as you do. Who are we really besides the things we've done? Over the years you've done so much and helped so many people learn about the gospel and the things that really are important. The world is truly a better place after having 60 years of you. So where your knee brace old man so we can go boarding.

BenKT touching a sharkThe important thingsUncle Brett after Pirates of the Caribbean

No comments:

Post a Comment