Wednesday, February 18, 2009

10 Things I Love About Raggy-By Caro

I have many memries of Dad. All are fond memories that I treasure. Some are hilarious and others are tender. So to make it fun, I thought I'd do a top ten reasons why I love my father-in-law:

1. The very first time I met Dad, he talked skateboarding lingo with Jamie-I thought he was so cool!
2. "You know, if you marry Jamie, you marry Steve." Truer words were never spoken.
3. If anything is broken, he doesn't hesitate to fix it and can't rest until the project is done. Can you come to my house?
4. If you get a drink and leave the cup on the counter, you can count on it being gone within 30 seconds of you leaving the near vicinity.
5. No one is as manly in an apron and doing house chores as this karate guru.
6. He says he has 12 kids. Who else would want to have 6 of their own and then want to claim 6 more to his name? So cool.
7. He loves Uma Thurman for her skills, but let's me endulge when I ignore his claims and praise Jennifer Garner for her intense training and radical moves. Seriously, this can't be debated!
8. He's the toughest guy in the family, but he's the biggest wimp when it comes to going to Mexico.
9. Most guys his age have nightmares about getting cancer or going bald, Raggy has nightmares about being in line at Wal Mart. (No seriously, he actually had a nightmare about being in line at Wal Mart with one gallon of milk in hand and a line as far as the eye could see)
10. He's the best father-in-law in the world. I couldn't have picked a better family to be a part of. Thanks Raggy for making life so fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment